UPC’s Slow Cooked Apple Steak: A Post-Workout Favorite!
What you’ll need:
- 1 lb frozen Grass-Fed Steak (this cut is a rib-eye; but any cut will do)
- Spices: Fresh ground pepper and Turmeric
- 1 medium Organic Apple (this time I used a Fuji)
- 1/2 large Organic Sweet Potato, home-fry cut
- 4-6 Crimini Mushrooms, quartered
- 1 medium Organic Zucchini, home-fry cut
- 1 tablespoon Coconut Oil
- (optional) 1 large Carrot, home-fry cut
- Spices (choose 2): Oregano, Thyme, Marjoram, Rosemary, Garlic, Ginger
Cook and Prep Time: 65 minutes
1. Add the steak and the coconut oil to a large pan (with a cover) and turn on to high.
2. Let the pan heat up completely so that the steak is sizzling, then turn the pan down to “Simmer”.
3. As soon as the steak is no longer sizzling, flip it, so that the still-frozen side is down in the pan.
View original post 474 more words